Second Nature is an organization based in Boston, Massachusetts dedicated to providing helpful resources to leaders in higher education seeking to create a more sustainable future.Â Second Natureâ€™s mission is to â€œaccelerate movement toward a sustainable future by serving and supporting senior college and university leaders in making healthy, just, and sustainable living the foundation of all learning and practice in higher education.â€Â Second Nature supports the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) as well as other initiatives including Higher Education Associations Sustainability Consortium (HEASC).Â The organizationâ€™s website provides a variety of resources related to financing sustainability in higher education, integrating sustainability into higher education curriculums, and green building practices.Â For college and university leaders working towards greater sustainability in their organizations, Second Natureâ€™s website can serve as a helpful and worthwhile resource.… Read the rest
Archive | March 24, 2010
- Composting in the Work Place and at Home March 3, 2010
- Adopt-A-Highway March 29, 2010
- Reverse Vending Machines – The Future of Recycling August 24, 2011
- SS Credit 4.1- 4.4: Alternative Transportation January 22, 2010
- SS Credit 6.2: Stormwater Design—Quality Control March 2, 2010
- A Sustainable Yard June 11, 2013
- ACUPCC Releases 2012 Annual Report May 31, 2013
- Exploring the Psychology of Behavior Change May 20, 2013
- Hydro-Fracturing News May 8, 2013
- Hazardous Waste Management and Liability May 3, 2013
- Anita Bevins: any chance your tiny house could visit our little ...
- bursa evden eve: Wonderful article, thanks for sharing!...
- Jeremy Evans: love my 3kw system....
- UEFA Euro 2012 Soccer Cup: Daniel J. Boorstin: "Knowledge is not simply anot...
- Fracking in the Marcellus Shale; Ready or not, here it comes. « wesleyholmes: [...] (Originally published by apus-sustainability...