American Public University System (APUS) is celebrating another milestone in its journey toward achieving greater sustainability â€“ the official opening of its 1,660 panel solar array.Â The array is the largest in West Virginia and is a testament to the schoolâ€™s commitment to sustainability. Providing more than 480,000 kWh of electricity, the array will provide approximately 50 percent of the total energy needed to power the universityâ€™s newest addition to its Charles Town campus, a 105,000-square-foot green building still under construction.… Read the rest
Archive | April 23, 2012
- Composting in the Work Place and at Home March 3, 2010
- Adopt-A-Highway March 29, 2010
- Reverse Vending Machines – The Future of Recycling August 24, 2011
- SS Credit 4.1- 4.4: Alternative Transportation January 22, 2010
- SS Credit 6.2: Stormwater Design—Quality Control March 2, 2010
- Exploring the Psychology of Behavior Change May 20, 2013
- Hydro-Fracturing News May 8, 2013
- Hazardous Waste Management and Liability May 3, 2013
- APUS Celebrates Earth Day and Wellness April 26, 2013
- College Campuses Celebrate Earth Day April 26, 2013
- Anita Bevins: any chance your tiny house could visit our little ...
- bursa evden eve: Wonderful article, thanks for sharing!...
- Jeremy Evans: love my 3kw system....
- UEFA Euro 2012 Soccer Cup: Daniel J. Boorstin: "Knowledge is not simply anot...
- Fracking in the Marcellus Shale; Ready or not, here it comes. « wesleyholmes: [...] (Originally published by apus-sustainability...