Commander Carol Pollio, PhD has been a member of the US Coast Guard Reserve for the last 27 years.Â She is also the Program Director for the Environmental Studies Program at APUS and has worked as a biologist for the Department of Interior for the past 33 years.Â Dr. Pollio was called to active duty by the US Coast Guard in July 2010 to respond to the Gulf Oil Spill.Â In the November/December 2010 issue of The National Association of Environmental Professionalsâ€™ National E-News, Dr.… Read the rest
Tag Archives | Department of Interior
- Composting in the Work Place and at Home March 3, 2010
- Adopt-A-Highway March 29, 2010
- Reverse Vending Machines – The Future of Recycling August 24, 2011
- SS Credit 4.1- 4.4: Alternative Transportation January 22, 2010
- SS Credit 6.2: Stormwater Design—Quality Control March 2, 2010
- A Sustainable Yard June 11, 2013
- ACUPCC Releases 2012 Annual Report May 31, 2013
- Exploring the Psychology of Behavior Change May 20, 2013
- Hydro-Fracturing News May 8, 2013
- Hazardous Waste Management and Liability May 3, 2013
- Anita Bevins: any chance your tiny house could visit our little ...
- bursa evden eve: Wonderful article, thanks for sharing!...
- Jeremy Evans: love my 3kw system....
- UEFA Euro 2012 Soccer Cup: Daniel J. Boorstin: "Knowledge is not simply anot...
- Fracking in the Marcellus Shale; Ready or not, here it comes. « wesleyholmes: [...] (Originally published by apus-sustainability...